Often considered a ‘learning laboratory,’ New Hope’s Teaching Garden teaches children how to plant seeds, understand and care for plants, and enjoy the fruits of their labor!
Every Summer, New Hope offers opportunities for supervised play and activities for youth
NHCDA has two Summer Camp events every year! We have enjoyed sending our kids to Branson, Missouri, to Kids Across America and locally to Camp Pine Cove!
We are growing and expanding our Sports Programming! Please support our teams! Find out where we are playing next by visiting our Events Page!
Without high-quality early childhood intervention, an at-risk child is:
MORE likely to become a teen parent
MORE likely to be placed in special education
MORE likely never to attend college
MORE likely to be arrested of violent crime
If an at-risk child is not reading at grade level by fourth grade,
they are fifteen times more likely to drop out of school.
- Provide homework help three days a week.
- Assist students in mastering their specific grade benchmarks.
- Teach students eight essential character qualities: “Our Values.”
- 20 minutes of AR reading each day.
- Extra math work when homework completed.
- Educational games when students are done with their homework.
- Quarterly Report card parties.
- We partner with the City’s Summer Youth Program by providing additional educational opportunities.
- One week at Kids Across America Camp in Branson, Missouri.
- One week at Pine Cove Christian camp at a local church.
- Summer reading program
- A time for parents to engage with other parents while learning new skills (childcare is provided).
- Middle School Boys and Girls Basketball
- Middle School Girls Volleyball
- Middle School Boys Flag Football
- Team Adventure Games to teach students the value of teamwork and leadership.
- Year round Gardening
Don't Be Shy
Contact us anytime, we would love to hear from you!