Without high-quality early childhood intervention, an at-risk child is:
MORE likely to become a teen parent
MORE likely to be placed in special edcuation
MORE likely never to attend college
MORE likely to be arrested of violent crime
If an at-risk child is not reading at grade level by fourth grade,
they are fifteen times more likely to drop out of school.
- Provide homework help three days a week.
- Assist students in mastering their specific grade benchmarks.
- Teach students eight essential character qualities: “Our Values.”
- 20 minutes of AR reading each day.
- Extra math work when homework completed.
- Educational games when students are done with their homework.
- Quarterly Report card parties.
- We partner with the City’s Summer Youth Program by providing additional educational opportunities.
- One week at Kids Across America Camp in Branson, Missouri.
- One week at Pine Cove Christian camp at a local church.
- Summer reading program
- A time for parents to engage with other parents while learning new skills (childcare is provided).
- Middle School Boys and Girls Basketball
- Middle School Girls Volleyball
- Middle School Boys Flag Football
- Team Adventure Games to teach students the value of teamwork and leadership.
- Year round Gardening